July 21, 2019 at 8:46 pmmohsinmrwt555Subscriber
I want to simulate a sandwich-structured nanocomposite capacitor in Ansys Maxwell 16, however, I always get a message "Maxwell2d solver, process solver2d error: Internal Solver Error: 'Multiple solution domain detected!'". I don't know how to solve such a problem. Can someone help me, what the error means and what should I preferably do to simulate my results?
Thanks, waiting with anticipation.
July 22, 2019 at 12:32 pmRobAnsys Employee
Check to make sure there aren't any limitations on where the planar model needs to be.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- simulation completed with execution error on server
- Signing up as ANSYS Support Coordinator
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- Unable to assign correctly the excitations in a coil
- Running ANSYS HFSS on the HPC (it runs on Linux only)
- Running ANSYS HFSS on multiple nodes on SLURM based cluster
- Intersect errors with model with complex structure
- Number of parallel paths in Ansys Maxwell
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.