February 28, 2022 at 5:21 am633539434Subscriber
Hey guys, I want to draw the model of a concrete beam embedded with polystyrene in Ansys workbench 14.5. I want to ask did anyone got the command can send it to me. Thanks a lot😀March 4, 2022 at 9:47 pmJohn DoyleAnsys EmployeeI am not sure what you mean by "draw the model". Are you trying to create a solid model for use in WB-Mechanical? If so, you cannot use APDL commands to create the geometry. You need to use a CAD Package or Design Modeler. I am not sure if SpaceClaim was around for R14.5, but if you can get that to work, try modeling the geometry in SpaceClaim. If I am misunderstanding your quesiton, please clarify "draw the model" and what you have done so far.
March 7, 2022 at 3:19 pm633539434SubscriberI am creating a model of beam in ansys workbench 14.5. Unfortunately, the Ansys workbench 14.5 doesnt has the spaceclaim for the model. For the model part, i already finish setting up the model with the reinforced concrete, link and also the rebar by using the APDL commands, I want to make the model embedded with the polystyrene by using the APDL commands. Thank you.
Viewing 2 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Colors and Mesh Display
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
Top Rated Tags
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.