February 18, 2022 at 10:19 amisaps1860Subscriber
I have a room with an inlet for fresh air and additional a person in the room who is breathing. Now if I compile and load the Age of air UDF with DEFINE_DIFFUSITY and DEFINE_SOURCE the code is working but the code runs for both inlets. The fresh air inlet which I want the code running and the breath Inlet of the person in which I don´t want the Age of air in it. Is it possible to give one inlet the UDF scalar and an other Inlet not?
Best regardsFebruary 18, 2022 at 11:38 amRobAnsys EmployeeYou'd typically run the MAA UDF on a frozen flow field after running the model. So in that case change the mouth to a wall and then run MAA. The flow field is unchanged but the scalar won't see the second inlet.
February 18, 2022 at 11:49 amisaps1860SubscriberThank you very michViewing 2 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Heat transfer coefficient
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Exporting Data Results
- error in cfd post
Top Rated Tags