November 4, 2017 at 4:57 pmSaurabh1011Subscriber
I am new to ansys explicit dynamics. I am trying to do some simulations on the metal cutting. I have seen some tutorials but I am not able to figure out how to measure dimensions, volume, density and other properties of eroded part(part which has been cut). I also want to know if it is possible to export eroded part in solidworks cad file.
It will be great help if someone will tell me how to do that.
September 11, 2021 at 4:09 pmCJSmithSubscriber
Did you ever find a method of doing this,
I am also looking at a machining process and need to know how much material is lost to erosion.
- The topic ‘Measurements of dimensions of eroded part in Explicit Dynamics’ is closed to new replies.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- How to do the frequency response of the nonlinear vibration of a flexible PCB?
- Importing Line and Solid Bodies from SpaceClaim to Mechanical
- how to open SendCommand in Ansys
- problems facing during solution
- Still facing the same issue
- Failed to move file from solver directory to scratch directory: file.rst
- Adaptive Sizing
- Stiffness factor
- Import DAT file
- Import pressure data (coordinates and value) to ansys workbench through excel
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.