November 5, 2018 at 2:43 pmVanderbeziSubscriber
i have been using the *get command to measure the rotation of an external point:
how do you use this commands to measure the rotation of simultaneously two or more external points. (and have multiple results and not combined results for the rotations)
November 5, 2018 at 3:30 pmRohith PatchigollaAnsys Employee
Rotation of an external point (or remote point) can be accessed directly by RMB on Solution --> Insert --> Probe --> Flexible Rotation.
Then you can scope this remote point and get the rotation result.
You can do this for multiple remote points.
If you want to use commands for multiple remote points, you can extend the script as shown below.
Below commands under remote points.
1st remote point --> my_pilot1 = _npilot
2nd remote point --> my_pilot2 = _npilot
Below commands under Solution.
Hope this helps.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Colors and Mesh Display
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.