March 28, 2020 at 5:23 pmandreasnergaardSubscriber
Hi, I´m trying to measure the wave elevation at some given points inside my wave tank. Its an openchannel flow testing second order stokes waves. I have designed a device witch I want to test wether it can amplify the waves. Therefore measuring the wave elevation both before and after my structure is what I´m after. Its only a 2d tank I´m testing my design in so I basically just need the water phase elevation in y direction. Can someone please tell me how to test this properly and get accurate results?
March 29, 2020 at 9:14 pmKarthik RAdministrator
Please see my answer in the following thread.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Heat transfer coefficient
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.