November 16, 2019 at 5:32 pm
November 16, 2019 at 5:54 pm
November 19, 2019 at 9:11 pmtsiriaksAnsys Employee
Yes, try turning them off and see if it makes a difference. If so, turn them back on and add exclusions.
In the meantime, you can try going to Mechanical APDL Launcher -> HPC Setup tab -> Use SMP and specify 1 core.
March 18, 2020 at 6:02 pmYacirSubscriber
I have the same problem. I tried the above solution and unfortunately did not work.
I think, the problem is this err.
ErrorLogger.errorFilePath is C:Program FilesANSYS IncANSYS Studentv201CADConfigLogsCADConfigurationMgr.err
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Limitations to Student License?
- Not seeing any items in the ANSYS Workbench toolbox?
- Missing Analysis Systems from toolbox
- “An error occurred while starting the solver module.” – Maybe licence problem?
- FLUENT application Failed to start
- Please recommend the configuration of the computer workstation
- No license available at this time
- ANSYS License Manager Error
- I am using MacBook Pro with M1chip, how can I install or any other ways to use Ansys ?
- Your product license has numerical problem size limits…..
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.