June 29, 2023 at 2:02 amNeilSubscriber
June 29, 2023 at 3:14 am
June 29, 2023 at 3:17 amNeilSubscriber
I am currently using ANSYS APDL to simulate a model of a four-layer laminated board. However, I have encountered some challenges regarding the temperature heating-up to 230 degrees Celsius in the third step and the temperature cooling-down to 25 degrees Celsius in the fifth step. These temperature values do not align with the experimental data, and I am unsure if there might be an error in my settings.
I have included the coding I used for these steps below for your reference. I would greatly appreciate your assistance in identifying any potential errors or suggesting any necessary adjustments.
TREF ,25 !Global reference temperature
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- User manual
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- Defining rigid body and contact
- Colors and Mesh Display
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.