January 9, 2023 at 7:04 pmAaron SbarraSubscriber
I have a user (I'm IT support) who is encountering an odd erro with Mechanical APDL. The user is on 2022 R1, and the client licensing settings are in order. When she runs Ansys by calling it via external code (i.e. python), it works fine, but trying to run the GUI fails. I've tried multiple reinstalls already. Here's the error that pops up:
January 10, 2023 at 7:56 amErik KostsonAnsys Employee
Can you please provide some more information. So when running it from external python code they mean pyANSYS and pyMAPDL?
Also can you try to re-attach the image inline in your post, or write down the message because it can not be seen. Also please explain how the user is launching MAPDL.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Colors and Mesh Display
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.