March 3, 2022 at 10:10 pmanarayananSubscriber
I am running a coupled random vibration system in batch mode on a linux HPC. However, on reading solution to random vibration system, mechanical seems to crash.
Trying to open mechanical again gives me error saying 'Mechanical failed to open the database: Unable to open file: Multi_Fin_filesdp0globalMECHSYS.mechdb. Either the application crashed or Workbench lost communication with it.'
'Unable to initialize addins in Mechanical. Either the application crashed or Workbench lost communication with it (No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 127.0.0.1:50777).'
System is coupled as shown in the image.March 7, 2022 at 4:33 pmGeorge KarnosAnsys EmployeeTry disabling your firewall then try to run
Viewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- unable to open files in ansys
- How to move duplicated ansys project position in workbench GUI
- Download MATLAB toolbox AnsysAAS
- An unknown error with memory occurred during solution.
- Desginpoints in Ansys 18.2 workbench got stuck at the stage of updating model in static structural
- Error: Unable to open some designs in this project – Corrupted project files
- Ansys solving system coupling problems on a remote cluster does not provide constant results.
- ANSYS Multi field 2-way FSI data coupling issue
- Material constant Damping calculation
- Different initial temperature conditions for two different object in transient-thermal
Top Rated Tags
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.