October 4, 2017 at 12:20 pmVishal GanoreAnsys Employee
Why is the Mechanical database automatically saved when Mechanical is closed?
October 18, 2017 at 4:54 amArunAnsys Employee
When a Mechanical session is closed, the database is automatically saved to ensure that if it is reopened in the same Workbench session the latest state is restored. For example, if you rename a Mechanical object from A to B; and then close and reopen Mechanical in the same WB session (without saving the project), the object name will be B.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Errors – Reinforced Concrete Beam
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
- Cannot apply load on node
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Colors and Mesh Display