February 5, 2022 at 6:30 pmPrajitSubscriber
I am very new to ANSYS and have very little knowledge of the software. I am using the software to conduct modal analysis of a chassis and when I edit the model a pop up comes up which says -"Mechanical failed to open the database: mechanical editor does not have a .valid license." I am using the latest student bundle 2022 R1. I have tried reinstalling it a couple of times as well.February 6, 2022 at 4:02 pmPrajitSubscriberI tried opening Spaceclaim but that too says license manager error
February 7, 2022 at 3:21 amhrhSubscriberI am also getting the same error I installed almost 3-4 times
February 7, 2022 at 2:23 pmGeorge KarnosAnsys EmployeePlease check your firewall for any blocked messages.
Try disabling the firewall and try to run as a test.
Also, if you search for your thread description, you will find some other threads with ideas.
Viewing 3 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- ANSYS License Manager Error
- Limitations to Student License?
- Problem with ANSYS 18.2 SpaceClaim
- “An error occurred while starting the solver module.” – Maybe licence problem?
- Missing Analysis Systems from toolbox
- Please recommend the configuration of the computer workstation
- The Fluent Application Failed to Start.
- ANSYS 19.1: Can not link the geometry
- Abnormal Exit Error
- 19.1 FREE Student Products are Released
Top Rated Tags