July 9, 2019 at 6:06 pmSuelenSubscriber
I have installed Ansys student version 2019R2 to do a course. I did the first example of the course about 2D conduction using steady state thermal module and it works very well, without problems. When I started to do the second exercise this error (annex) ocurred when I tried to open the mechanical with double click on "model". I have tried solutions like %APPDATA% or uninstall and reinstall, but the problem was not fixed. Someone could help me?
Script: return ds.Graphics.CameraMode==id_DefineCutPlane
July 10, 2019 at 10:33 amRobAnsys Employee
If you try with a different geometry does it work?
July 12, 2019 at 1:53 amSuelenSubscriber
No, it don't work.
July 12, 2019 at 10:17 pmtsiriaksAnsys Employee
Try the suggestions in
and see if it also helps with this issue
September 25, 2019 at 8:49 pmcaiquenobregaSubscriber
No, it don't work.
I have the same problem,
How did you do to solve your problem?
September 25, 2019 at 10:40 pmtsiriaksAnsys Employee
I'd recommend to create a new thread for your issue and include screenshot of the issue.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Limitations to Student License?
- Not seeing any items in the ANSYS Workbench toolbox?
- Missing Analysis Systems from toolbox
- “An error occurred while starting the solver module.” – Maybe licence problem?
- Please recommend the configuration of the computer workstation
- FLUENT application Failed to start
- ANSYS License Manager Error
- No license available at this time
- I am using MacBook Pro with M1chip, how can I install or any other ways to use Ansys ?
- Problem with ANSYS 18.2 SpaceClaim
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.