March 31, 2022 at 9:03 amHaiquanSubscriber
I faced an license issue. Even though I shut down my computer, the license that I used is still not released. I faced such issue twice. It seems it is caused by losing the network contact. I tried to shut down computer and end the ANSYS related task in the Task Manager, but it didnt work.March 31, 2022 at 3:01 pmGeorge KarnosAnsys EmployeeIf you did not borrow the license and if the ANSYS related task has ended, the license will be returned in a small time period.
If it is not returned, the License Manager Admin can return the license manually or restarting the License Manager software on the License Server
April 1, 2022 at 7:02 amHaiquanSubscriberThank you very much for your feedback
Viewing 2 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- Error with workbench SceneGraphChart
- Workbench error
- Workbench not opening
- An error occurred when the post processor attempted to load a specific result.
- How can I renew ANSYS student version license?
- Licensing error while opening ANSYS Mechanical
- License Error
- Licensing Error
- ConfigureThisMachine Returns Error 1
- Error with lumerical license activation.
Top Rated Tags