October 23, 2023 at 1:43 pmDamian RodolfoSubscriber
As seen in the title of this post for whatever reason ansys mechnaical's "create automatic connections" function is not working. When I click the option no connections are generated, even though i do in fact what edgeds and faces that should be given an automatic connection. Does anyone know why this could be happening?
October 23, 2023 at 1:50 pmAkshay ManiyarAnsys Employee
Can you share a screenshot of the model and settings used for automatic contact generation? Also, check if you have used share topology in SpaceClaim.
October 23, 2023 at 1:53 pm
October 23, 2023 at 2:53 pmAkshay ManiyarAnsys Employee
If you have share topology at all the locations then it won't create contacts for those locations as it will create a conformal mesh.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- How to do the frequency response of the nonlinear vibration of a flexible PCB?
- Importing Line and Solid Bodies from SpaceClaim to Mechanical
- how to open SendCommand in Ansys
- problems facing during solution
- Still facing the same issue
- Failed to move file from solver directory to scratch directory: file.rst
- Adaptive Sizing
- Stiffness factor
- Import DAT file
- Import pressure data (coordinates and value) to ansys workbench through excel
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.