May 2, 2022 at 11:41 pmlridellaSubscriber
We have Ansys Mechanical Academic research license 2022 R1. This is very slow to open. Sometimes it will not even open.
Please see the screenshots attached. To see the error messages. I click to open Mechanical and
Workbench about 8 minutes later. It will then take about 10 minutes for Mechanical to open. Some of the error messages when Workbench is open it will say "loosing connection to the license server for 5 minutes" save you stuff.May 3, 2022 at 8:43 amRobForum ModeratorIf you're losing connection to the licence manager that may explain delays. How are you linking to the LM? As an aside, staff are not permitted to open attachments so I don't know what you've posted.
Viewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- The topic ‘Mechanical slow to open’ is closed to new replies.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- Licensing – Request name does not exist in the licensing pool
- 2022 R1 Ansys Mechanical APDL: QXcbConnection: Failed to initialize XRandr
- error “ansyslmd: Cannot connect to license server system. (-15,10032)
- The analysis systems in Workbench are missing
- Student license renewal
- Mechanical APDL Launcher Options
- how to open files created from newer version by using the older version of ansys
- Problems using 2022/R2
- Ansys Helic Tools Installation Issue: Missing Helic_PDK directory
- Results Probe in ANSYS Workbench
Top Rated Tags
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.