September 17, 2022 at 4:23 pmdeep.3Subscriber
I am using ansys workbench 2020R2.I want to get mesh data of a geometry in FEM format. Is there any way to get the mesh data in FEM format?
September 18, 2022 at 3:02 ampeteroznewmanSubscriber
If you create a Static Structural analysis, in Mechanical, click on Static Structural in the Outline. On the ribbon, select the Environment tab. You will see a Write Input File button which will write a file in ANSYS format that includes the mesh data as well as material data etc. You can click the Export Nastran File button and get the same data in NASTRAN format.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Errors – Reinforced Concrete Beam
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
- Cannot apply load on node
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Colors and Mesh Display