September 12, 2019 at 4:32 pmkishenharidasSubscriber
i'm curently working on an APDL coupled field analysis project and I'm fairly new to Ansys. I would like to know how to display the mesh in APDL instead of node points. I created the geometry and initial boundary conditions and wrote a script file that i read using APDL. I have attached an example image where the meshes are clearly defined and also color coded(IMG1), whereas in the file that i generated(IMG2), only node points are visible and not the mesh. Could someone please guide me here. Also, how is color coding of mesh done in APDL? I've attached the 2 images [IMG1 and IMG2]
October 28, 2019 at 5:33 pmsathyaSubscriber
the command you can use is
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Colors and Mesh Display
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.