March 24, 2021 at 11:22 amdidsSubscriber
Hi, i´m working on a project that is necessary to get the bending stress of a shell, but occurs this error:
"For this result, the scoped geometry(s) or named selection should have at least one sheet or a face on sheet or a solid with solid shell mesh."
What I can do to fixe it?
March 24, 2021 at 3:46 pmdidsSubscribercan u help me?n
March 25, 2021 at 5:51 pmANSYS_MMadoreAnsys EmployeeArray Perhaps the steps this user mentions may be of assistance: https://forum.ansys.com/discussion/comment/74122#Comment_74122 nYou could also try these steps.nCheck the PATH System Variable to make sure that C:\WINDOWS\system32;C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\System32\Wbem; entries are in front of everything else. Like: PATH=C:\WINDOWS\system32;C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\System32\Wbem;all other entries... nManually register the DLLs listed below by starting a Command Prompt (DOS) Run as Administrator and changing to the directory c:\windows\system32 then typing: regsvr32.exe ole32.dllnregsvr32.exe atl.dllnregsvr32.exe oleaut32.dllnregsvr32.exe scrrun.dllnregsvr32.exe jscript.dllnregsvr32.exe vbscript.dllnnThanks,nMattn
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Limitations to Student License?
- Missing Analysis Systems from toolbox
- Not seeing any items in the ANSYS Workbench toolbox?
- ANSYS License Manager Error
- “An error occurred while starting the solver module.” – Maybe licence problem?
- FLUENT application Failed to start
- Please recommend the configuration of the computer workstation
- No license available at this time
- I am using MacBook Pro with M1chip, how can I install or any other ways to use Ansys ?
- Problem with ANSYS 18.2 SpaceClaim
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.