February 6, 2022 at 5:29 pmDioserSubscriber
I am using Workbench with ACP pre to set up composite material, stackups and directions for an aircraft structure, as shown in the pictures below. For reference, I used this great tutorial from YT, just adapting the methods to my problem:","embedType":"youtube","name":"Composite Wing Analysis - Ansys ACP and Mechanical 2020R2","frameSrc":"https://www.youtube.com/embed/7q6ZED14Cas?feature=oembed&autoplay=1"}">February 7, 2022 at 4:10 pmGovindan NagappanAnsys EmployeeCheck the units in ACP and also Mechanical
Also check the units in the project schematic:
Did you assemble meshes in Static structural system? Try using a new static structural system and send the mesh from ACP. See if it fixes the issue
If not, your project may have corrupt data that could be causing this issue
Viewing 1 reply thread
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Errors – Reinforced Concrete Beam
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
- Cannot apply load on node
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Large deflection