May 1, 2022 at 5:13 pmkikopgSubscriber
Hello, I am trying to do the commercial rotor pitch from the "Stress Analysis in Solid Mechanics" course as the tutorial say and I can't and I don't know why, could anyone help me?May 4, 2022 at 2:29 pmMay 4, 2022 at 7:11 pmMay 11, 2022 at 2:07 pmkikopgSubscriberHi Naresh, I could solve it using tetrahedron as you said me before. Thanks so much
Viewing 3 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- How can i get stress-strain data points for defining Multilinear isotropic hardening in Ansys
- Reynolds Number in Fully Developed Turbulent Flow
- Opening course files using ANSYS 19.1
- Mesh fail
- Error: WorkBench Error: Could not handle event: SolutionStatusUpdate Error Object: #f
- Turbulent flow
- Ansys innvoation course files
- How to get the Ansys Course Completion: Intro to Python Badge
- Innovation Courses track badges
Top Rated Tags