October 10, 2018 at 1:21 pmrounaksinghSubscriber
I am trying to simulate in HFSS a model with object of 54mm largest dimension and another object with smallest dimension (thickness) of 0.00026mm. While running the simulation, I am getting following errors:
[warning] Model has very thin thickness body (9:13:43 AM Oct 10, 2018)
[error] Surface Mesh Generation Failed. (9:13:43 AM Oct 10, 2018)
[error] Simulation completed with execution error on server: Local Machine. (9:13:43 AM Oct 10, 2018)
I am getting this error regardless of the machine I am running simulation on.
Is there a way to solve this error? or any alternate way. I cannot remove the object with smallest dimension because it affects the simulation.
May 2, 2020 at 11:10 amchoudarySubscriber
Had you found solution of your problem?
I am also facing the similar issue. I have tried many things but without success.
Would you like to share your solution? It would be a great help.
May 3, 2020 at 12:02 amrounaksinghSubscriber
Try changing the units to lower like mm or um in the Modeler menu. It may work. One of my design worked by doing that.
May 13, 2020 at 10:00 amchoudarySubscriber
Thank you for your reply.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- simulation completed with execution error on server
- Signing up as ANSYS Support Coordinator
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- Unable to assign correctly the excitations in a coil
- Running ANSYS HFSS on the HPC (it runs on Linux only)
- Running ANSYS HFSS on multiple nodes on SLURM based cluster
- Intersect errors with model with complex structure
- Number of parallel paths in Ansys Maxwell
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.