February 7, 2022 at 4:41 pmArchimSubscriber
Hey, i simulated an impact and after the solve was done, i noticed that the objects became hollow. Can this be a result of Erosion? Its happening mostly when i slice the mesh.February 7, 2022 at 4:45 pmArchimSubscriberThats how it looks when i turn off "Show Whole Elements" in the slice tab.
Viewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- explicit dynamics
- Explicit dynamics ERRORS
- Monte Carlo Simulation
- getting zero maximum and minimum stress value in explicit analysis
- Which analysis to use for dynamic and quasi-static compression of auxetic structures?
- Running an explicit dynamics simulation on a composite plate
- LS-Dyna not appearing in ANSYS Workbench
- How do get Full values instead of just minimum and maximum ?
- Euler Domain Restricting Simulation
- Explicit dynamic modeling of machining process coupled with thermal
Top Rated Tags