September 21, 2020 at 7:24 pmSagarZalavadiaSubscriber
What can be done to avoid the below error?
Mesh requires attention.
1. The source mesh cannot be correctly copied to the target surface. This might be because the surface is a closed surface with degenerate points.
September 21, 2020 at 9:46 pmpeteroznewmanSubscriberThese holes look like they are unimportant to the fluid flow around that body. Unimportant details should be removed from the geometry before creating the fluid domain. It is very easy to delete faces in SpaceClaim. There is even a selection method that will select all holes of the same diameter with one click. nThat geometry looks like it is the solid body in a fluid domain. Did you create an Enclosure body to represent the fluid domain?n
September 22, 2020 at 6:31 amKeyur KanadeAnsys EmployeeThe question is under fluids. So we assume you want to mesh fluid volume. nPlease create fluid volume first. nPlease check nOnce you get the fluid volume, please simplify it like removing those holes etc. nThen proceed to meshing. If you want to mesh for structural analysis, please create a post under preprocessing or structural mechanics category. nRegards,nKeyurnGuidelines for Posting on Ansys Learning ForumnHow to access ANSYS help linksnn
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Heat transfer coefficient
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.