December 18, 2018 at 1:27 pmBotsSubscriber
i am a student new to using ansys. i have found some wonderfull tutorials to help me get familiar with the software, however i am currently stuck at meshing. i am not able to find the option "Mesh Metrics" which should be found the statistics tab according to the tutorials.
does anyone know where to find it in ansys version 19.2
December 18, 2018 at 1:32 pm
December 19, 2018 at 6:51 amBotsSubscriber
I found it thank you
December 19, 2018 at 8:14 amKeyur KanadeAnsys Employee
Can you please mark this post as 'is solution' to help others on forum.
April 8, 2020 at 7:55 pmayodele1Subscriber
I am meshing in Workbench 19.2 and have checked the mesh "skewness". The histogram is rather upside down and is without the axes labels. When I highlight the bars, the affected elements are also not revealed in the model.
Please guide me on how to properly orient the histogram showing the labels, and the elements indicated on the model when I highlight each of the bars on the histogram.
Thanks in anticipation.
April 9, 2020 at 5:12 am
April 9, 2020 at 8:42 pmayodele1Subscriber
It worked. How do I mark this as "Is Solution"?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- ANSYS Workbench Measuring within Design
- Conformal vs Non-Conformal Mesh
- Error in meshing
- Meshing Error
- The mesh file exporter could not resolve cyclic dependencies in overlapping contact regions error
- Ansys 19.0 – will not create mesh
- Dealing with inflation layers around sharp corners in Ansys workbench meshing
- How to resolve Mesh Failure
- Can I view which mesh files (the names of them) are loaded into Fluent?
- how to improve the inflation quality at sharp corners?