Mesh node limitation issue – Need to use fine mesh in the tread surface and coarsed mesh in the rest
March 19, 2021 at 12:20 amka423SubscriberMarch 19, 2021 at 6:12 amKeyur KanadeAnsys EmployeeYou will need to use different sizing functions. nPlease have a look at nPlease check following videosnnAnsys Meshing,nKeyurnHow to access Ansys Online Help DocumentnHow to show full resolution imagenGuidelines on the Student CommunitynHow to use Google to search within Ansys Student CommunitynMarch 20, 2021 at 12:40 amka423SubscriberI checked out the video and the meshing done is in CFD not mechanical, which I was using at the moment. also the nodes count are above 60k~120k in the provided method. nif the mesh condition set by me is will work in the full licensed Ansys software that I can try, just need to clarify the condition set is correct or not.nViewing 2 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Colors and Mesh Display
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
Top Rated Tags
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.