April 4, 2022 at 7:30 amggenoveseSubscriberApril 4, 2022 at 9:12 amApril 4, 2022 at 9:23 amggenoveseSubscriberThank you. I am currently running the software on Windows 11. Could it be due to this?
April 4, 2022 at 10:26 amMurari IyengarAnsys EmployeeWindows 11 is compatible with ANSYS products. As mentioned, please look through the links and see if your hardware meets the minimum requirements.
April 4, 2022 at 10:51 amggenoveseSubscriberHere attached please you can find the hardware specifications of my laptop. I think they meet the minimum requirements.
April 5, 2022 at 6:20 amKeyur KanadeAnsys EmployeeAs Ansys Staff, we can not download attachments. Please upload images using upload image functionality.
April 5, 2022 at 6:41 amViewing 6 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.