April 27, 2023 at 7:16 am
April 27, 2023 at 10:44 amAliaksei TrukhnouSubscriber
Clean mesh, select bottom body, generate mesh on it first (if it will be not automatic sweep after meshing, you can use method/sweep method/ and change Srt/Trg selection to Manual Source and Target). Than use global generate mesh. I suppose it will be good. If not, repeat it with your rebars and upper volumes.
Or try to use MultiZone Method
April 27, 2023 at 11:24 amNanda VerallaAnsys Employee
I was able to generate a similar mesh what you're trying to acheive by using body sizing, to get a finer mesh adjust the element size accordingly.
Guidelines for Posting on Ansys Learning Forum
How to access ANSYS help links
April 27, 2023 at 11:33 amAliaksei TrukhnouSubscriber
You have no common area between volumes, thats why you do it by body sizing, but you need contacts between each volumes. In question above i think it share (merge) structure:)
April 27, 2023 at 11:31 amHasan İlker ÇELİKERSubscriber
April 27, 2023 at 11:34 amAliaksei TrukhnouSubscriber
u r welcome:)😎
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- User manual
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- material damping and modal analysis
- Colors and Mesh Display
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.