November 13, 2019 at 4:19 pmdavidk8Subscriber
I was trying to solve a result of 3mm element size but when the calculation process was ongoing there was a notification about my product license which doesn't allow me to use small element size, is there any way I can get the license? Thanks.
November 13, 2019 at 4:27 pmRobAnsys Employee
The Student and Teaching software have a 32k and 512k cell cap for Mech and CFD respectively. If you need larger meshes you'll need to use a Research licence: your University may have these so please speak to your supervisor. If there aren't any available please ask your supervisor to contact us using the button on ansys.com That way the local team can get in touch.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- how to improve the inflation quality at sharp corners?
- ANSYS Workbench Measuring within Design
- check element type
- The mesh file exporter could not resolve cyclic dependencies in overlapping contact regions error
- Meshing Error
- Conformal vs Non-Conformal Mesh
- Error in meshing
- execution error inside the mesher. The process suffered an unhandled exception or ran out of memory
- How to resolve Mesh Failure
- inflation created stairstep mesh at some location
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.