September 23, 2020 at 5:22 amS_TakoeSubscriber
Hello! Can you help me a tell about this problem? There are surface T-element with a solid part, while the Share topology is set in the Spaceclaim. How do I customize the mesh? Help please.September 23, 2020 at 2:02 pmCheta RathodAnsys EmployeeThe error message is pointing out that multibody parts of solids, sheets, and line bodies are not allowed. This is pointed out in the help manual here: https://ansyshelp.ansys.com/account/secured?returnurl=/Views/Secured/corp/v191/wb_msh/msh_Conf_Mesh_Within_Part.html?q=a%20part%20containing%20A%20solid%20body%20with%20sheetnnCan you not apply shared topology in SpaceClaim?.Viewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- Colors and Mesh Display
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
Top Rated Tags
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.