August 17, 2023 at 1:33 pmJohnson AdegboyegaSubscriber
please I have been getting this error messge below why meshing in fluent
"Warning: Failed to remesh 11 area(s). Just mesh size adaptation was done for those area(s).
Faces in those area(s) have been marked."
please how can I locate the marked face in my geometry?
I will appreciate recommendations,
August 18, 2023 at 3:46 pmFederico Alzamora PrevitaliSubscriber
Those cells should be highlighted in red in the Graphics window with the rest of the mesh being slightly transparent.
To explicitly mark them, if using Watertight Geometry workflow, locate the Outline View tab, expand your mesh object and right click -> Diagnostics tool -> Quality.
You will find a list of various issues or Quality metrics that you can look for/mark. Select one and click Mark. The cells that meet your criteria will be highlighted in the Graphics window.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- error: Received signal SIGSEGV
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.