March 24, 2022 at 5:58 pmBlackDranzerSubscriber
I am pretty new to Ansys and I have rather simple problem.
I want to mesh a cube so that the mesh is finer at one wall. I care about that most of the elements were cubes. Currently, I use the sweep method but I get cuboid elements at the top of the cube. I am using face sizing to make smaller elements. I know that using the hex dominant method is pointless as the mesh will be used to test the behavior of a water drop in Fluent.
This is what my mesh is looking like right now:March 25, 2022 at 2:54 amKeyur KanadeAnsys EmployeeSame post under preprocessing category which is replied.
So closing this duplicate.
Viewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- How to work with STL file?
- drawing a geometry by importing a table of points
- Parameters not imported into Workbench 18.2 from Solidworks/Inventor
- material properties
- section plane
- Cant import spaceclaim model into fluent mesher
- Ansys Mechanical Unable to get model
- Missing faces on solid bodies
- how to fill solid between two surfaces?
- Importing drawing file to Ansys Design Modeler
Top Rated Tags