July 21, 2020 at 7:51 amlabolatorySubscriber
I am currently using workbench 2020R1.
When I try to open the mesh module, I get the following error message and cannot open it. Please tell me the solution.
Error: The Mechanical Wizard could not be loaded from the URL specified in the options.
Load the Mechanical Wizard from the default installation location.
Error Message: An error occurred while completing the meshing initialization. The application has crashed or Workbench is unable to communicate.
July 22, 2020 at 8:18 amRobAnsys Employee
There shouldn't be any wizards unless you've tried adding any ACTs or scripts?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- Error with workbench SceneGraphChart
- Workbench error
- Workbench not opening
- License Error
- How can I renew ANSYS student version license?
- Licensing error while opening ANSYS Mechanical
- An error occurred when the post processor attempted to load a specific result.
- Sizing on Ansys Workbench 19.2
- Error: Exception of type ‘Ansys.Fluent.Cortex.Cortex not availableException’ was thrown
- Problem with FlexNet Licensing
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.