February 23, 2022 at 7:06 amsivakrishnaSubscriber
I use ansys student 2022 R1 recently downloaded fresh copy with the inbuilt license.
Since the past few days i have been facing this issue when i try to open meshing or space claim or any other apart from workbench.February 25, 2022 at 6:30 pmGeorge KarnosAnsys EmployeeTry renaming the %APPDATA%\Ansys\v221 directory to v221.old.
Now try to run.
February 26, 2022 at 6:47 amsivakrishnaSubscriberThis is the error i see after doing that.
So, trying the meshing tool also gave the error. "The shared license is not available to perform the Geometry Attach operation".
Is it for some reason related to the empty space between the username ("siva krishna")? I have created another user with "SK" to check if its working but did not work either.
I can provide more info if required. Please help me out with this regards.
May 25, 2022 at 1:11 amiKaySubscriberHi I'm a final year mechanical engineering student and my ansys is giving me a headache I will be very grateful if you would contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org
May 31, 2022 at 4:19 pmViewing 4 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- ANSYS License Manager Error
- Limitations to Student License?
- Missing Analysis Systems from toolbox
- “An error occurred while starting the solver module.” – Maybe licence problem?
- Not seeing any items in the ANSYS Workbench toolbox?
- Please recommend the configuration of the computer workstation
- Problem with ANSYS 18.2 SpaceClaim
- The Fluent Application Failed to Start.
- FLUENT application Failed to start
- Abnormal Exit Error
Top Rated Tags