January 22, 2021 at 1:49 amwanhaf12anSubscriber
"The surface mesh is intersecting or close to intersecting, making it difficult to create a volume mesh. Please adjust the mesh size or adjust the geometry to fix the problem."
I am so close to getting this mesh done, only one part is failing. It was created in CREO Parametric and is a boundary blend. This is a ducted fan design with a pattern of a boundary blend for the blades. This error pops up for the originally blended blade only. When I look at the problematic geometry it is one element. What should I do to fix this element? I have no idea what is causing this or how to fix it.
January 22, 2021 at 10:51 amRobAnsys EmployeeWere you trying to open meshing or mesh the geometry? n
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error: Received signal SIGSEGV
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.