March 16, 2021 at 3:56 ammorlorSubscriberMarch 17, 2021 at 7:33 am1shanAnsys EmployeeHelloArray,nWhat exactly is the error? If there are very small faces which are creating an issue you could increase the defeature size value under sizing. This will direct the mesher to ignore these small features. Also, you could check the various defeaturing options in space-claim to clean up your geometry.nnRegards,Ishan.nMarch 18, 2021 at 2:17 ammorlorSubscriber
Hello @morlor,What exactly is the error? If there are very small faces which are creating an issue you could increase the "defeature size" value under "sizing". This will direct the mesher to ignore these small features. Also, you could check the various defeaturing options in space-claim to clean up your geometry.Regards,Ishan.https://forum.ansys.com/discussion/comment/111156#Comment_111156Hi Ishan thanks you so much for replying, I'm trying to make the mesh quality better already tried to decrease the side of the elements in the mesh but is seems to no decrease the element metrics of the mesh there are always some elements above 0.70, and is only on the welding part of the geometry.So I tried to fix that on the geometry part of Ansys and it fixes a few parts but not all of them. nnViewing 2 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Colors and Mesh Display
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
Top Rated Tags
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.