March 16, 2021 at 5:11 pmNathanielChongSubscriber
I am trying to run airflow simulation in a room that is ventilated through ducting. When I tried to generate the mesh on the room, I was not able to produce viable meshing on the whole ducting system. Could anyone lend me your knowledge to successfully generate the mesh. The model is attached below. Any input is appreciated.
Thank you and Regards,March 16, 2021 at 6:13 pmpeteroznewmanSubscribernI provided some guidance in this Discussion: https://forum.ansys.com/discussion/25734/geometry-preparation-for-cfd#latestnMarch 17, 2021 at 1:02 pmNathanielChongSubscriberThank you. Will read up on it.nViewing 2 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- ANSYS Workbench Measuring within Design
- how to improve the inflation quality at sharp corners?
- check element type
- The mesh file exporter could not resolve cyclic dependencies in overlapping contact regions error
- How to resolve Mesh Failure
- Meshing Error
- Error in meshing
- Conformal vs Non-Conformal Mesh
- execution error inside the mesher. The process suffered an unhandled exception or ran out of memory
- inflation created stairstep mesh at some location
Top Rated Tags
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.