August 7, 2018 at 9:59 amKumarVaibhavSubscriber
hey i am unable to generate the mesh of a CAD with features.Can someone tell me how to fix it?Pls mesh it in ansys and tell me what operations one need to apply?Pls help.Tahnks in advance.CAD attached
August 7, 2018 at 10:44 amNaresh PatreAnsys Employee
What physics are you trying to solve? Based on your requirement, select appropriate preference (Mechanical, CFD, etc.) as shown below. Then try meshing the model with default mesh settings. If it is a CFD problem, try generating mesh with default settings and curvature sizing function. If the mesh is still failing, please review the geometry either in Design Modeler or SpaceClaim Direct Modeler for any problems and repair the model.
August 7, 2018 at 11:32 amSandeep MedikondaAnsys Employee
There are numerous resources on youtube (from ANSYS and Channel Partener) that can help you get started:
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- ANSYS Workbench Measuring within Design
- how to improve the inflation quality at sharp corners?
- check element type
- The mesh file exporter could not resolve cyclic dependencies in overlapping contact regions error
- How to resolve Mesh Failure
- Meshing Error
- Error in meshing
- Conformal vs Non-Conformal Mesh
- execution error inside the mesher. The process suffered an unhandled exception or ran out of memory
- inflation created stairstep mesh at some location
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.