TAGGED: #meshingerror, fluent-mesh, spaceclaim
April 3, 2023 at 3:34 pmskdubeySubscriber
I am having issue with the following meshing, all the part of geometry is sweepable except the give one part, it is not clear why it is so, its almost the same shape just that it is separate component and stil the mesh tool was not able to perform sweep meshing, I also use the sweep method and choose the face lateral and top and bottom but none works.
Any suggestion??: should I defragment my geomtery more (spacecalim), doing it create more cyclic dependence and error too.
April 4, 2023 at 6:02 amKeyur KanadeAnsys Employee
Please check if you can use multizone method.
Please check following videos
Ansys Meshing Sizing:
Ansys Meshing: Decomposition for hex meshing:
Ansys Meshing: Meshing Methods:
How to access Ansys Online Help Document
Guidelines on the Student Community
Fluids Engineering Courses | Ansys Innovation Courses
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error: Received signal SIGSEGV
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.