August 30, 2021 at 7:31 pmrajasekharbattuSubscriber
I have a big model which contains a big amount of parts. I am trying to make a mid-surface shell model. I have horizontal gaps between some of the parts. When I am trying to mesh them they are meshing like the bottom face of one part stitching to the top face of another part. Can anybody have any idea of how to solve this meshing problemSeptember 1, 2021 at 7:30 amFebruary 4, 2022 at 12:48 amrajasekharbattuSubscribermy doubt is while meshing because of the mid surface model. The edges are dragged to the position of another model. If you want to see it. I will upload the screenshot.
Kind Regards Raja sekhar
Viewing 2 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- ANSYS Workbench Measuring within Design
- Conformal vs Non-Conformal Mesh
- Error in meshing
- Meshing Error
- The mesh file exporter could not resolve cyclic dependencies in overlapping contact regions error
- Ansys 19.0 – will not create mesh
- Dealing with inflation layers around sharp corners in Ansys workbench meshing
- Can I view which mesh files (the names of them) are loaded into Fluent?
- How to resolve Mesh Failure
- how to improve the inflation quality at sharp corners?
Top Rated Tags