August 28, 2023 at 11:35 amcarlson ngenoSubscriberhello everyone. i am currently doing a project in which i want to simulate how changing the profile of the aircraft engine nacelle chine/strake affects aerodynamic drag during cruise. i would like to generate a high quality mesh in ansys workbench but i am stuck . i would like to use zone division grid generation technique to generate a high quality mesh that will enable me to simulate the effect of adding an engine nacelle strake/chine to the drag and also the lift to drag ratio.
the image below shows the mesh i have been able to generate.Any kind of help or pointers on how to achieve that would be greatly appreciated.
August 28, 2023 at 11:52 amcarlson ngenoSubscriber
this is a link to more on the same
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- error: Received signal SIGSEGV
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.