June 16, 2020 at 8:10 pmluishernandez19Subscriber
Hello, I have tried to mesh this geometry in every possible way. I have used different qualities of mesh and it always throws error at me. I did around 10 simulations with different test tubes with different porosities and this is the only one that won't let me mess. Nor do I observe errors in geometry. Any help would help me a lot! I leave the link of the geometry in case someone wants to test, it is a script. Cheers!!
"A software execution error occurred inside the mesher. The process suffered an unhandled exception or ran out of usable memory."
"The mesher restarted at a higher relevance in order to achieve a successful, quality mesh."
June 19, 2020 at 4:12 pmRobAnsys Employee
It tends to mean you've got a small gap or angle somewhere that's causing the mesh to over-refine. How big is the domain? I can't tell if the comma is replacing a decimal point.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
- Colors and Mesh Display
- material damping and modal analysis
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.