Ansys Free Student Software

Ansys Free Student Software

Missing Analysis Systems tab from toolbox in Ansys workbench 19.2

• Chinyere
      Subscriber

I have downloaded and installed Ansys aim student 19.2 and when I opened Ansys workbench the analysis systems tab was missing from the toolbox. I haven't had any previous version installed.

I've tried opening the workbench a couple of times and restarting the computer and I've also tried 'reset windows layout' and 'view all/ customize' but the analysis systems remains missing. 

Following the steps in this thread  https://studentcommunity.ansys.com/thread/missing-analysis-systems-from-toolbox/

I checked using the CMD step and my licensing is fine. I also tried renaming the v192 folder and a new v192 is created after I open Ansys and the analysis system tab is still missing.

Attached is the sreenshot of the CMD output.

Thanks for a solution in advance.

Regards,

Chinyere

• tsiriaks
      Ansys Employee

Hi Chinyere,

Open up CMD Prompt , then issue the following command

set

then type 'enter' and post the output of it.

Thanks,

Win

• Chinyere
      Subscriber

Tsiriaks, 

I uninstalled Ansys aim student and installed the Ansys student package as I saw in https://studentcommunity.ansys.com/thread/analysis-system-missing-19-1-student-version/ post. 

The newly installled Ansys is now showing the analysis systems tab.

Thanks.

Regards,

Chinyere

• tsiriaks
      Ansys Employee

Hi Chinyere,

Ah, I see. Sorry, I missed the part that you mentioned you used Ansys AIM installation package.

It's good that you look at the old thread. Glad it's working for you now.

Thanks,

Win

• Venugopalb
      Subscriber

Hello sir!

I am using Ansys 19.2 student version. Here, the Finite element modeler tool box is missing and all other tool boxes are available. why it is happen?

Thanking you

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.