April 26, 2023 at 2:22 pmGiorgio BonomoSubscriber
I am using Ansys Electromagnetics Suite Release 2022 R1 (Build 2021-11-22).
After completing an analysis with a frequency sweep, i try to do an optimetrics sweep over a post-processing variable. When setting up a calculation (Setup Sweep Analysis -> Calculations -> setup calculations) I can select only one frequency (34.5GHz).
However I am sure that there actually are field solutions saved at multiple frequencies from the last performed analysis. I can check this in the fields calculator:
Why does the frequency selection look that much different between the fields calculator and the optimetrics calculation?
Thanks for your help
April 28, 2023 at 12:17 pmKarthik RAdministrator
We are responding to your question here.
Missing fields solutions in optimetrics (ansys.com)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- simulation completed with execution error on server
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Unable to assign correctly the excitations in a coil
- Running ANSYS HFSS on the HPC (it runs on Linux only)
- Running ANSYS HFSS on multiple nodes on SLURM based cluster
- Intersect errors with model with complex structure
- Process ‘3dtds’ terminated abnormally
- HFSS: reset marker legend dimensions.
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.