Discovery Import

Discovery Import

missing files

TAGGED: 

• bonora.e
      Subscriber

When opening a project I get this error mesage,

Files that may be repairable in the Files pane (View > Files):
      \intra.proxicad.itdata-z-dfsWorkOthersComec3DFEMTRAVE_SMONTAGGIO_LITE_FINALtrave_smontaggio_final_filesdp0StudyAIMphysics3SolutionController.log
      \intra.proxicad.itdata-z-dfsWorkOthersComec3DFEMTRAVE_SMONTAGGIO_LITE_FINALtrave_smontaggio_final_filesdp0StudyAIMphysics3Controller.scdb

Files or folders that can be replaced using your file system:
      \intra.proxicad.itdata-z-dfsWorkOthersComec3DFEMTRAVE_SMONTAGGIO_LITE_FINALtrave_smontaggio_final_filesdp0StudyAIMphysics1file1.log

but even looking at the help I'm not able to understand how to repair the project

please could you help me in that?

• Naresh Patre
      Ansys Employee

Hello proxicad

I think I am seeing this error for the first time. Were you able to save the concerned project successfully earlier? Or, are you trying to open the project which got crashed? 

I see that the project is located on a network drive. Can you copy it on your local machine, then try opening it in Discovery AIM and see if you experience same issue? Also, is this issue specific to this project or with other projects too?

• bonora.e
      Subscriber

Hi Naresh

the project crashed (it crashes systematically when I use face to edge contact, but this is a different story...)

I have the same message if I work on local drive

• Naresh Patre
      Ansys Employee

Hello proxicad

Since the project crashed and it's now throwing errors while opening, I am afraid if it can be recovered. If you are able to send the project, I can check it at my end if it can be opened. 

Regarding the crash issue, you mentioned that it crashes systematically when I use face to edge contact. Is it something which can be reproduced? If yes, can you share the details?

• bonora.e
      Subscriber

Hi NAresh,

after a couple of days working on the project the message disappeared with no action on my side

• Naresh Patre
      Ansys Employee

Hello proxicad

So is the project opening successfully at your end?

• bonora.e
      Subscriber

yes it's ok now

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.