February 12, 2018 at 5:37 pmma600Subscriber
I've been trying to install Ansys Aim Student but I can't get it to install correctly. Firstly I have no option to select which packages to install during during the setup, when the setup is complete and Ansys is isntalled I open workbench and see just a fraction of the tools I'm meant to have access to (I've uploaded a screenshot!). I've tried installing previous versions and even just trying to install Ansys Student but I still don't have the tools.
I've been trying to figure this out for hours but I've gotten nowhere! Does anyone have any suggestions?
February 12, 2018 at 11:06 pmma600Subscriber
After reinstalling the software about 5 times it finally works, not sure why it took this many tries but all the add-ons are there now
February 14, 2018 at 8:56 amVishal GanoreAnsys Employee
Student product will not give you any options to choose physics. Also, I am not sure which version were you trying to install but it looked like license key was not installed correctly.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Limitations to Student License?
- Missing Analysis Systems from toolbox
- Not seeing any items in the ANSYS Workbench toolbox?
- ANSYS License Manager Error
- “An error occurred while starting the solver module.” – Maybe licence problem?
- FLUENT application Failed to start
- Please recommend the configuration of the computer workstation
- No license available at this time
- I am using MacBook Pro with M1chip, how can I install or any other ways to use Ansys ?
- Problem with ANSYS 18.2 SpaceClaim
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.