March 7, 2022 at 8:10 pmErikGspoyanSubscriber
Hello, new here :)
I have done analysis in Ansys Static Structure and during the analysis on the path (deformation,strain,stress), i am getting this thing.
Anyone has a clue why there is a missing spot? Thanks a lotMarch 7, 2022 at 11:45 pmpeteroznewmanSubscriberThe mesh doesn't intersect the path at that spot.
One corrective action is to edit the geometry in SpaceClaim. Use a Plane to Split Body to create an edge where you want the path. Use the Share button on the Workbench tab in SpaceClaim to mend the split. Then instead of plotting stress along a path, you can plot stress along an edge.
Viewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Colors and Mesh Display
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
Top Rated Tags
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.