October 5, 2023 at 9:01 pmLillian CusanelliSubscriber
I downloaded the ANSYS student and went through the set up process. After going through the set up process the only software I have on my computer is ANSYS Optics Launcher. How do I get the rest of ANSYS downloaded, specifically workbench?
October 9, 2023 at 11:01 amRajeshwari JadhavAnsys Employee
Please download the Ansys student software using the below link: Download Ansys Student | Workbench-based Simulation Tools.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Crash with Exit code 1073741819
- M1 Mac Issues
- Stair-stepping of all boundary layers occured at 1 locations
- MS ASP.NET Hosting Bundle 6.0.8 error on install
- ANSYS STUDENT 2023 – R2 OPENS INSTEAD OF R1
- GPU License
- “Maximum licensed number of demo users already reached” for Ansys 2023 student
- Terminate the Fluent meshing forcefully.
- Error in Ansys workbench 2023 R2 since installed
- Fluent Meshing Error (Scope To: edges/faces and edges)
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.