May 26, 2023 at 1:41 pmSAEED OMARSubscriber
I am trying to simulate an antenna inside phone. The assembly size is 160 mmx80mmx8mm. I am trying to simulate the antenna across broad bandwidth (60GHz-100GHz). single adaptive freqeuncy around 80GHz. I am having RAM issue where i get out of memory. I tried to run the simulation in cluster with 500GA of RAM. I am still getting out of memory error.
any suggestions ?
May 29, 2023 at 2:14 pmChinmay TAnsys Employee
Please check that you have enough disk memory/space on your PC to simulate this model.
At what stage of analysis you are getting this problem? Also, share the error screenshots.
May 29, 2023 at 3:32 pmSAEED OMARSubscriber
I am getting error during lambda refinement
Here is a screenshot of the file when I am ruuning in the cluster (500 GA of RAM).
Here is another screenshot when I am running in my computer(around 64GA of RAM)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- simulation completed with execution error on server
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Unable to assign correctly the excitations in a coil
- Running ANSYS HFSS on the HPC (it runs on Linux only)
- Running ANSYS HFSS on multiple nodes on SLURM based cluster
- Intersect errors with model with complex structure
- Process ‘3dtds’ terminated abnormally
- HFSS: reset marker legend dimensions.
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.