April 13, 2022 at 6:28 amMariah HaSubscriber
I am using Caughey Thomas model for mobility in charge solver . Does this model requires enabling the temperature model or no ? The documentation is not very clear. The equation in the documentation does not show "T" temperature for Caughey Thomas equation, but in the software there are some terms with "T" .April 19, 2022 at 10:01 pmKhashayar GhaffariAnsys EmployeeHello Thank you for your question. As you suggested the documentation published here, presents the simplified version of Caughey-Thomas equation. Nonetheless, the impact of temperature can be accounted for both lattice (uL) and impurity (uLI) scattering. Set the highlighted parameters to zero, only if you want to use the basic model for CT impurity model. Note that the scattering mobility used in the impurity relation will still be temperature dependent.
April 20, 2022 at 4:28 amMariah HaSubscriberThank you for the reply. If I set the highlighted parameters to zero, then should I use constant values for munL and mupL (1450 and 450 set above, or other values from literature) or they must be set with f(T)?
Viewing 2 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- “Import optical generation” or “delta generation rate”?
- Why am I getting “process exited without calling finalize”, and how do I fix it?
- Error on Lumerical device
- Using a license file on a new license server
- Error: addfdtd is not a valid function or a variable name
- Ansys Insight: Diverging Simulations
- Ansys Insight: Transmission results greater than one
- Ansys Insight: About override mesh in FDTD: its use and settings
- Is there a Lumerical script command to output the Simulation and Memory requirements?
- Ansys Insight: Convergence issues in CHARGE
Top Rated Tags
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.